Sunday, September 8, 2013

Am I supposed to be a man? Am I supposed to say, "It's OK, I don't mind, I don't mind"? Well, I mind! I mind big time! And you know what the worst part is? I NEVER LEARNED TO READ.

Hi family!!
So life is cruising on and on for us here.
Sorry this letter will be short I will write more next time. Sorry.

So this week we picked up a new investigator he is a member’s husband and he has a lot of interest in the Gospel and church. I hope everything goes well with him. Also we went on exchanges this week and it was really interesting chance to be with an interesting district leader...Also we tried setting up English class this week but it failed. And one of our investigators is slowly trying to drop us. We also have been trying to meet with members this week but they are just busy busy busy they do really want to help, just busy. I'm jealous about the 2,000 stripping warriors parade, next year i'll help out with it, but right now I got my own battles to fight. I love you all I will keep pushing forward.

Keep the faith and may the force be with you.