Sunday, September 8, 2013

War Where Declared.


Hello fellow family members!
This week not too much went down sadly... So we had a cool experience this past week with the same community center, Elder Roberson and I walked on in the place and as soon as they saw us they pulled us in sat us down and said, "Let’s talk" they pulled out a calendar and asked when we had time to help. We set up
some dates for service and talked a little bit more on missionary work and our life. They were impressed and we got some numbers off of it, and we can’t wait to help out.

We also met our investigator Brother Yoo, we met with him twice and we talked about the Book of Mormon with him and how it relates to the Bible. Towards the end we invited him to come to church he said, "He 
would ask his family and then try to go." We didn't hear from him so we didn't know if he could go or not (doesn't live in our area). I hope he wants to!

On Sunday we had a cool experience of blessing one of our old grandmas out here. She has been having problems with her back and legs and she came and asked us for a blessing. So we went over to her house with our stake 2nd councilor and gave her a blessing, I wish we could have stayed longer but our member had to bounce so he could get to a meeting with President Ringwood. Because he was going, he invited us as
well! It was a fantastic fireside! I wrote a lot down.

Sorry this week has not been bumping, grrr trying to get out there.

Seems like missionary drama is walking strong here. I and Elder Roberson are trying really hard to keep it out of our Zone. (No we are 
not Zone Leaders we just don't want it.)

Thank you all for your prayers! I need them.
I love you, keep the faith, and may the Force be with you
September 1, 2013