Monday, April 8, 2013

You know, it is amazing what you can come up with with just flour and water.



 Hey Family,
Good Day to you all, sorry it’s taken a long time to get to write to ya but sometimes it gets like that...
Any who.....This week was just balls of fun. Some things where not as exciting as others, but we shall get through this.
We went to see our investigator Lee Jeong Meen to get him ready for baptism this past week. We got him an interview and he passed! But he had only been to church once...so the Elders that started teaching after us went and asked President for his "ok" and he said "yes". So we planned for it and got him ready to get the baptism thing happening. Then two days before the baptism he called and said his parents told him to go to church more before he gets baptized ばば he agreed, but the other elders told him to pray about it and get back to them on that. Then came Saturday night and he wasn't answering anyone's phone calls so we had to cancel right before. And we haven't herd from him since. So we are praying hard for him. He is a good kid,  Elder Bae  and I started teaching him and I wanted to see it end. Anyway...
Than this week we have been invited a lot of member’s houses they have been really kind to us and are always willing to share and let us know what we need to do to help others. I love it!! I hope you all are just as awesome members to others. I know these people are getting blessed from knowing the knowledge of this gospel. Sometimes it pains me when I see all those that have fallen away and lost their path. It brings sorrow to see all their faces and realize they are in a desperate position of not knowing... sigh,
I have been ending my paragraphs really weird like I’m sorry I'll stop doing that. Then this week we met with another investigator at our bishop's house, we planned on teaching him the 2 lesson and let’s just say he had a lot of off topic questions that kinda ruined the lesson. I was lucky that we had the bishop and his wife there to help us with his questions but, it kinda drifted away...bummer. 
Then to close the week we helped moved our new sisters into the area... oh yeah, we got sisters in our area!! This is going to be weird. Then we had a ping pong tournament with our youth...I smoked them all!! I really like ping pong because I’m kind of good at it. Then we visited a member who had a birthday and we went and ate at the "lava" store, the reason I say that is because I've never eaten anything that hot before in my life!!^^ I love spicy but, WHOA that was nuts! 
 Also I got to see Braiden which was sweet, he hooked me up with food and also he shall be bringing stuff home to you all for gifts!!! 
Anyway that’s it for this week 
I love you all! I pray for you every day,
Keep the faith and may the force be with you.
- Elder Beau J. Sanderson