Hello
Family.
It’s good to hear that
things are still crazy! I mean what’s a Sanderson life without some sort of nut
mixed in.
Things here are going
just fine lots of working with members and we just found two new investigators.
They are mainly into just English but the asked a lot about our
church so that means there is room to work with them. We are trying to
work with the one investigator as well that had a baptismal date she has been
going through some hard times so we are trying to meet with her, and I can see she
is ready to become a member. She is kinda getting anxious and it’s good to see
that.
Also this week I had
to give my introduction talk again because my other two comps needed to do it
too, and for some reason the ward does not remember my last introduction
talk, because I gave the same intro talk and after words every one said that it
was a great talk! Yeah it’s taken awhile for the ward to warm up to me. And I
just found out why! My last comp apparently left a terrible
impression on the ward and a lot of them didn't really like him, and
so when I became his comp I got the same treatment. Even though their
treatment wasn't that harsh, just shows you how nice the people
are!
Also this week we had
the 50th Anniversary of the Korea Seoul Mission it was awesome to be a
part of that and see a lot of some of the first missionary in Korea! It was so
cool and, awesome to be a part of history and to see how much that we as
missionaries are doing to help the Lords’ work on this earth. It was so great!
And I think you have
already seen a picture of me and Eric our Cuz, yeah it was awesome to see him
again! He is a stud!
Sorry this letter is
super short not too much happened that much this week but that’s ok
next week will be insane!
I love you all
Keep the faith
And may the force be
with you.