Well this week has been a good one for sure! First off it was thrown through the loop with transfers! I’m in a three-some...again haha, But I am truly grateful for two really strong Elders that where put in my area with me! The first one who looks tall and Korean his name is “Elder Ee June Suck" and the next is "Elder Greer" they are so awesome and so funny it’s great. Right now they have some physical problems (that’s why we are in a three some), so I’m trying to work so they don't die! Haha This whole week they have been meeting members and investigators. and the ward already loves them! It’s so good to see them get so loved; it definitely wasn't like that with me. Then on this Sunday a bunch of crazy things happened. So first on Wednesday our zone leaders called us and told us that the stake presidency was coming to our church and that they wanted to meet to ok the kid investigators that I told you about. Talk about pressure! Those kids haven't come to church ever since I’ve been to 시흥 (shee heung), but my two comps looked at me very calm like and said "we can get them there"(they were referring to we as a whole). But I was stilled kinda freaked. Then also we confirmed with our investigator sister 박 (pach) who has her baptismal date this Sunday!!!! Oh she is so golden! It's so good to see her want to be change! Oh so good. Then also last Sunday, THE KIDS CAME TO CHURCH!!!! They met with the stake presidency and met the members, everyone was in in love with the new missionaries who just came and got 4 investigators to church. Oooooohhhhh I have a good feeling about this transfer! Sorry this letter is short. Sorry I don’t have pictures of me, next time I promise
I love you all
Keep the faith
-2.jpg)