Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!



 Hello Family

You'll be happy to know that this past week, (at first didn't seem at all productive) was a success!
We were able to meet with one our investigators she is a member referral. Her name is sister (Bach), she is ready to receive this gospel and willing to keep commandments (she was kinda upset about giving up coffee)! She agreed on a baptismal date yesterday! And is ready to learn more!  My Companion this week has started acting better so that's good!
Also this week we had a stake collaboration where all of our wards in the stakes got together to sell food and clothing and lots of random junk, so they could help their missionaries from that stake! I was glad to be a part of it. Even though at the time it didn't seem like I did much. I had made a board all about and my family and trying to advertise "I’m a missionary". No one seemed to care, but that's ok because people where not there to see me they were there to buy food and things. But when people came by and asked questions I was happy to tell them about me!
 I’m so glad elder was able to get the whole zone in on the fun! He did a good job at including everyone and unifying the zone.  Then continuing on the awesome, I actually got to do real service yesterday! REAL SERVICE work, I have never been so happy to haul boxes of potatoes in my church clothes ever! We helped out a less active and his mom and older sister (they both are not members), with our ward mission leader. It was lots of fun, and I think we earned some brownie points with the member's family and our ward mission leader! Then we taught a lesson and went to another members house to home teach with our ward mission leader. They were an old couple that really loves the church and they talked about a lot of things while we were there, they started at temples and somehow drifted to the one time they went to Disneyland! It was cute when the old grandma was talking about "it’s a small world" ride. So this week at first I felt like I got no missionary work done. Towards the end the Lord helped us out. And for that I’m truly grateful.  
I love you all
Keep the faith