shalalalalalading
bipy dong family! I have no idea what that was. Haha.
Well I’m 20! I don't feel
it and I especially don't remember when it happened. Seems like on a
mission you’re too busy to notice.
I haven't received anyone's
parcels yet. BUT mail here takes forever so I will get it soon!
Well I’m glad you all
got to see general conference I still get to wait a bit for it but when I
watch it I’ll let you know!
Oh and also this is
an emergency as fast as you can kind of a thing. Please send pictures
of me, me and family, me doing crazy things, and just fun and crazy things that
I have done to this email. I have been assigned to make a street board
that talks about me and the things I do. It’s an “I’m a Mormon" missionary
thing. We are going to try and see if that spikes interest while
jundo-ing.
This week has felt kind
of like that movie "it’s a miracle". You know that movie I used
to watch a tone when I was younger. Yeah, just the part where the main
character and his companion get annoyed by every little thing and they have a
fight and fix things... yeah, it wasn't exactly like that (we
did not fight) but now things are getting fixed and communication is getting a
lot better.
Also this week we have
been meeting with an investigator Pho-pho he is from Myanmar. I don’t know
where that is but he speaks good Korean and really good English. And so we have
been teaching him and he is soo awesome. There are some problems
with communication but it’s coming along! Baptismal
date coming soon!
But yeah as for this
week not a whole lot has append beside teaching and preaching. I'm
trying to find those that the Lord has put in our path.
I love you all
Thanks for the
birthday wishes
Keep the faith
And may the force be
with you