Wednesday, October 10, 2012

6 Months and a Birthday!


Wow time flew by this past month, I can’t recall a lot of things this past month but it has been eventful.
Sorry this letter is getting to you so late. It just so happened that it was a Korean holiday this past weekend! It was the entire three days, Sat-Mon and let’s just say no one was on the street! They told us to just stay inside and clean. On Monday they had some festivities in Seoul city so we went to those for a bit on Monday and then climbed a mountain...down right killed me. What I’m trying to get at is that on Monday everywhere was closed so we couldn't email. Thank you all for the Emails and birthday wishes. I love them all.

This week some crazy stuff happened, one of our drunken investigators called us and wanted to meet with us (while he was drunk). We met with him and he took us to his friend’s house who was also a little drunk. They were just babbling on and on and we just listened and laughing then they tried to give us Korean beer, we said "no" then decided to leave. Needless to say we won’t be visiting them again.

Also this week we have had a lot of meetings with our zone. The more I meet with my district and zone the more I feel how dramatic it is. I thought I would leave that stuff behind when I became a missionary, but no it followed me here. Dang it! So on top of that I have a companion that is slowly getting on my bad side. Everyday I try and work hard to love everyone, but for some reason the missionaries are the hardest to love. Weird right.

But that’s basically all that’s been happening right now no too much other stuff. Our investigators are slowly going and the ward sort of likes me...haha. My Korean has progressed and is progressing slowly but its coming!

My favorite scripture right now is Joshua 3: 5 I really love that scripture!

I love you all
I can’t believe I’m almost 20!
Keep the faith
- Elder Beau J Sanderson