Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I am your King! Well I didn't vote for you.



Hello Family!
Whoa sorry my letter is so late, we were invited to go eat lunch. We had Thai food with a member for lunch today and that's around the time we usually email, so that is why I’m emailing now.
Looks like a bunch of crazy-go-happenings have been going down in the family zone. (Did that make any sense?) I loved the pictures that you sent me of the race, Super fun I wish I would have gone, but with my glorious Greek body I don't think I would have made it! Mom you will be happy to know that I am slowly working on losing weight! Getting there.

Let’s see this week: So on Monday our ward mission leader called us in the morning and asked us to help him give his wife a blessing. We hurried out of the house and got to the hospital where we had the opportunity to participate in a blessing. It was a very special and spiritual experience where we could see our ward mission leaders' faith and the faith of his wife in strong force, a very big testimony builder. 
Let’s see We also had a service project that our whole stake came to it was fun we went up hiking trails and picked up trash and it sparked a lot of conversation with random people on the trails, it was cool. Then as we were finishing the project those people that where in our ward (happened to be all the people in the ward choir) got together (including us) and sang hymns it was really really cool.


Well you know how I told you about that sister that was getting baptized...yeah, sad to say Satan is working hard on her. She is not doing anything wrong it’s just her marriage is falling apart and for some reason and somehow we got stuck in the middle. So now we are trying to unstick ourselves and place the bishop in between. So as of now I don’t know what to tell you about her except for we are working hard.

Yeah that’s pretty much my week but before I go I will leave you with a weird music video from Korea. The only reason I know it is because they play them on the buses all the time. Oh yeah the buses here have television screens.

You will like this one haha

I love you all
I miss you all
Keep the faith
And may the force be with you
-Elder Beau J Sanderson