Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Season 4


Hello family and friends (who care to take the time to read my blog).
Thank you for the awesome package! SO GOOD.
 
My time here is dragging on slowly as our older district is leaving on Monday, along with the Koreans(except for one) Elder Han.  He has to get some surgery on his knee so he has to stay here for two more weeks. So they are going to split up our threesome for two weeks and one of us gets to be companions with a Korean speaking New Zealander. That will be cool.
The field has opened up so we now get to go play soccer or beach volleyball. I just go down to the work out GYM, and pump some massive iron. (not really) Every now and then I go out to the field and play soccer with the crazy Koreans, who are AMAZING at soccer.
Speaking of Koreans, one of them Elder Kim (in Korea Kim is a super popular last name, its like having the last name Smith in America) who we call Lil Kim cuz he is the smallest of the Koreans, is very loud and very funny. When he doesn't know the how to say something in English he just acts it out, and when he does expressions or makes a face for the camera he reminds me of a Korean Harpo Marx. He is too fun.
On last Tuesday Russel M. Nelson came and spoke with us giving an amazing talk about about the nine essential Doctrines of the Gospel. It was amazing!
 So yes the rumors are true, I have succumbed to Cabin Fever. I built a fort with sheets and my bunk bed, and I named it "Rohan". My companions thought it was a good idea so they named their beds "Minas Tirith", and "Helms Deep". So now we have Rohan, Minas Tirith, and Helms Deep, all inside the "Thunderdome".
Sadly though, my companions freaked and didn't want to get yelled at they wanted me to take "Rohan" down. So only having "Rohan" for one week. I had to take it down. *sniff*
 I know I'm not a huge writer, but I'm trying
I love you all
Don't Forget to write
Love
Elder Beau J. Sanderson