Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Laundry Day!


Well it's week 7 in the MTC. Elder Hahn is no longer here, he left last week, and we miss him.
The newer district arrived last Wednesday. MAN! There is a lot of them. 18 new elders & sisters(we only have two sisters). They are all really fun!
I guess since its half way-mark I can tell you what my schedule is. Usually in the mornings I wake up, take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, then we go to class for three hours. After class we have personal study time, then Lunch. After Lunch it is language study, then another three hour class. After that it's dinner, then GYM time. I usually play beach volleyball or go down to the dungeon to work out (because I'm such a beef cake). Afterwords we go back to our "Thunderdome", plan for the next day then go to sleep.
Last Tuesday's devotion L.Tom Perry came and gave a wise talk. He talked about the priesthood and the church. He is a good story teller. I sent letters out to each of you. They have a really good story, and I wrote some scripture chases into it. If you want to you can put it up on the blog.
The language and the gospel are coming to me a little easier, they both are coming at the same pace and quantity. Not very fast, still its coming none-the-less.
I got a baller short letter from Ian. It made me feel special! And it was good to get those updates from him.
Now down to the important stuff... I have officially run out of cereal =(. I am sorry to call upon you for this, but the breakfast here probably has worse nutrition than cereal. Also I need a little album I can take with me to Korea. It needs pictures of my Family, and if you want to put the dogs and chickens in there too. Could someone please do that for me. I would be really grateful. Thank you.
Love Elder Sanderson