Well well well tis the morn of Tuesday, and some interesting stuff has been a happening this week! We are getting new missionaries this Wednesday, we all ready got an elder form Australia yesterday, He is an alright chap. On his first day here, the sewer backed up in our complex so the entire place smelt of feces! It carried on through the night, and it still kinda smells. We all agree we need to burn everything. =)
I miss you all. Is everyone getting the letters I'm sending to them? I have sent somethings home and I have had no response. I'm just making sure I'm not writing some random people in Indonesia. ha ha
A couple days ago, Elder Ashworth and I had to leave the safety of the MTC and venture forth into the streets of downtown Provo. We were transported in this thing they call a "Van". Its a large boxy looking thing with four wheels on the sides of it. We entered into the "Van" and sat upon seats made of comfort and magical-ness The nice Brother who knew how to pilot this "Van", drove us to a witchdoctor who works particularly in the fixing of glasses that sit upon your face. After 5 minutes in the witchdoctors place of work we were carried back by the "Van" to the safety of the MTC.
Well I have to get going time is almost up and I don't want to get rebuked for running over. I just want you to know I love you all, and the Lord loves you. That's why I am here, to reveal Gods gospel and Gods love to the wonderful and beautiful people in Korea!
I Love You.
I pray for everyone of you.
Elder Sanderson