Hello to you all!
8 weeks down and 3 more to go until my feet set foot in Korea. Yesterday (Monday) 10 cute and cuddly Koreans arrived in our mists. I noticed the MTC has a way of humbling ones self. When you first
arrive you are very humble, then when you become the older district you
become very prideful, the Lord then gets displeased with you and sends
in a bunch of Native Korean Missionaries who can speak very little
English, then you realize how much Korean you don't actually know, and
then you start to weep.
So I figured since I have already told you about my scheduled life here in
the MTC, I need to tell you about our pets that have grown to like us.
We have two little birdies name ´`Mort`´ and one name 'Lafaunduh', we
have one robin named `Baskin´` and one duck named `Carl´. The adventures
we have are so stupid sometimes I'm afraid to tell them to you.
I missed your letters this week, I didn't get too many so I'm
thinking you all are conspiring against me. Trying to ween me off of
getting letters are we? No just kidding. But I do enjoy letters time
from time.
I love you all so much! And the Lord loves you just as much.
-Elder Beau Sanderson