Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Season 3

It has been exactly 20 moons since I have arrived in the MTC. But since I'm in a holy place, the days are like celestial days.Thank you for sending letters. I like knowing whats going on beyond the gates of the MTC. Not much has been happening this week just all the same, trying to teach people in ´´Matrix´´ talk and trying to get them to understand me, or feel the spirit and be baptized right then and there.
The Native Koreans are too funny, some of them keep to them selves but most are wild and wacky. There is this one, Elder Jung, when ever he has any kind of food in his hands he goes and finds an American elder in our zone and starts to feed him, then when he fed a little bit to that elder he goes and finds another one. I have been caught a couple times by him, and been given seaweed, Kimchi flavored Ramen, some weird dark spicy paste that comes out of a toothpaste tube. Even some of the Koreans joke that he is the crazy one. Ha ha I love them all, they are wacky.
I saw Ian one last time today right as he was leaving, I gave him a hug and we said goodbye I'm glad we got to see each other before he left. But I'm alright because I do believe Sam will be here shortly! Good Luck dude. Dad I could see you driving a convertible, the question is can you get out in the field with it? I'm glad to see that everything is working out at home. I miss it (but not enough to come home).
Other than that not much has been happening, just working every minute of every day. No rest for the righteous!
So I guess I will right to you when the fourth season approaches.
Don't forget to write I love reading all your letters and packages!
Love 
--
Elder Beau J Sanderson
P.S.
Mom, there are some things of importance that I need you to do for me. Can you send me some Reece's puffs? I'm craving them bad. Oh and that salsa you make with the little shrimps in it, we have salsa night every now and then and I just keep wanting to eat it. And one last thing, I didn't call my bank to tell them that I will be going to Korea. I'm afraid my card will get shut off can you call them for me please?
Sorry I didn't mean to forget.
(and I'm craving some weird foods)