Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Season Two

Well hello world and family.
It Is now my second season here I have been here but for only 13 moons sense I have last seen you, but it feels like its been a really long time... Thanks everyone for sending me letters and the package, I have tried to write you  all back hopefully you have gotten my letters. (who knows). Things have been wonderful here in the MTC, I am getting into the swing of things and it feels as if the language is coming a lot easier to me. Which is really good because it is hard. The four square battles are still EPIC as ever. No bones have been broken yet, but I have lost one pound! yaaaaa! We got some native Koreans today that are on the same floor as us they are freaking hilarious, really wacky people and I love them to bits. The only problem I have here is sleeping (because Elder Ashworth snores like a pack of wolfs, but I still love him). I can see everyone's hands are full because of their children(or children on the way). I miss all the little buggers everyone's. That's cool that Jeff is getting/got an ATV. Oh and Tana thanks for the sewing lessons they will be coming in handy shortly. M. Russel Ballard spoke this Sunday and he was fallowed by a special musical guess...any guesses? THAT'S RIGHT your beloved ELDER DAVID ARCHULETA...yaaaaa *confetti* *explosions* *trumpets* . I really wanted to here from M. Russel Ballard, but I couldn't because Elder Nye got a fever on Sunday and I (being a Christlike example) chose to stay with him in his time of need, so in the long run it was the right thing to do.   
 I  would like to bear my testimony (even though its been two weeks) and say that I am very grateful to be here in such a peaceful environment learning the things the lord needs me to learn and I know that this message that the lord is sending with his children to deliver unto the lost sheep, it's such a joyful and glorious message. One that has blessed my life in so many ways that I feel that I need to share this message with the wonderful people of Korea. They better stay on there toes, because as soon as I leave this MTC and step foot into Seoul, I'm going to bring thousands of those wonderful people back into the loving arms of our savior the lord Jesus Christ, I know this church is the true church, an in these thing I say in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen .... Its a bit short but it will keep growing.
Don't forget to write I love getting letters in the mail it makes me one happy camper!
I Love you all