Howdy how how!
Well family, I’m no longer a city folk. Yes my time with Elder Willoughby has come to an end, and I have been moved out to the 시골 (shee ghore) (country). Oh my, it is so much different. I am in the city of 시흥 (shee Heung) and man is the area BIG, everything is so far apart that it takes us an hour to travel to another part of the town...no joke. My comps name is Elder 김 (Kim). Yes that’s right folks he is a native...I’m doomed! No it’s ok, he knows quite a bit of English and I’m still learning Korean. So a lot of the time I have no idea what is going on!
But when I moved I
kept some Friends from Sodaemun, and I gained a whole ward!!!! We actually have
members! They are so nice and very active, they are willing to help out when we
need help and they always try to take care of us. It's an awesome ward. First
Sunday out ward mission leader (who is not 83 years old) invited us over for
dinner! So awesome! But we had to leave my comp said we had another
appointment, I didn't know about it, so we left and we went straight
home. Asked "what about the appointment" and he said we didn’t
have one. I was confused. He didn’t eat any food at our ward mission leader’s
house. So we went home so he could eat at home. I’m still scratching my
head! Oh, we finally have young men! Say what? I know right, we don’t
have too much but on Sunday I was able to be a part of confirming a new young
man to the church. He was baptized last week. So awesome!
Sad but true that’s
pretty much all that’s happened to me, besides not understanding what’s going
on, and being in a new place everything is fine. I love it out in the country,
kinda makes me feel like I’m almost back home, except there is no dessert.
Thank you all for your
support!
I love you all
Keep the faith
--
Elder Beau J Sanderson
--
Elder Beau J Sanderson
p.s. yes mom, the sink
is our shower! ;P



