Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hi Jamby!


Hey Mekka lekka lekka hi, mekka lekka hiney hiney ho!
Well sorry family today will be a short one. I’m having a hard time today. Don't worry just physical problems not spiritual. Haha.  Well, tomorrow is temple day again yaaaaaa! I have already heard a lot of the Brigham City temple experiences that you have all had, I’m glad that you shared them with me. When I get back we will have to go as a family...maybe when I get MARRIED!!! Ew! Haha
This week has been a tough one that’s for sure. So far I know we have a lot of investigators but I haven’t met a lot of them, they like to cancel appointments all the time. Then the ones we have met aren’t really investigators, just those that like the missionaries but no gospel interest. Bummer. We did meet with a Mayan investigator who can’t speak a lick of Korean but he knows English pretty well so I taught him the first lesson and he didn't understand all of it because of his lack of English. But he prayed and said he would pray and read the Book of Mormon. That was good. 
                                                                                                                  
Also this week I have been building bonds with those in the ward. Our bishop seems to like me, and our ward mission leader agreed to teach me some tae kwuan do (national sport, Everyone...EVERYONE knows it) He is a master teacher of it. I asked him to show me and he got excited and started doing some intense punches and kicks, it was nuts! A fewer actives I’ve been talking with them, asking them to dinner meetings and to church and so far they have come. I think the only reason some of these people are less active is because they don’t have a friend in the church. It’s sad; because our ward is nice they just don’t see that these people need help.  Ok commitment time: family and others that read this letter - will you make one new friend in your ward?
Thank you.

Sorry I have to go
I love you all
Keep the faith
-Elder Beau J Sanderson