What’s
Shaken Bacon?
Well, I’m not sure
what is going with the family right now, but I’m sure it’s good...keep it up!
This week has been a
fast one for sure! The start of this week we got a new investigator!
Whoopee! He is a traditional Korean medicine doctor, he does
Acupuncture. We met with him, and he is super nice. He has studied a whole
bunch of other churches and has a lot of really random questions for
us...really random. But that’s okay, we go on trying to teach him. It’s kind of
funny. When we meet him in his office he has a giant naked statue on his desk
and where I sit is right on the wrong side of the statue (if you know what I
mean)! But it doesn’t matter when the spirit is in the room.
On P-day we tried to
go hike up a mountain with the rest of our district. But you learn that in
Korea on Monday's a lot of places are closed for their own P-day! And so The
Mountain was close on Monday! Hahaha interesting. So we walked around for a
while until we found an archery range where we saw a whole bunch of harmonies
and harabogies (grandmas and grandpas), shooting arrows it was awesome they are
so good. And they use old fashion bows super cool!
Let’s see… also this
week we have been getting more people out to English class, so
awesome! I will try and get a picture of it to you some day! Haha
Then later on in the
week we met with our Almost Golden Investigator, he is so awesome! Really wants
this gospel, But sadly I’m not sure I will be there to see him get baptized,
transfers is happening soon, and I have a feeling that I will be leaving. But
he is so good that the other missionaries will love him.
But that’s all that
has really been happening this week not too much going on sadly. But all is
well
Thanks for the
prayers
Love you all
Keep the faith
- Elder Beau J Sanderson

