Sunday, November 3, 2013

Snap, Crackle & Stab - part of a healthy breakfast!

November 3, 2013

Hello Family!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (a little late but hey at least i came to the party)
This week went by a little fast, I felt like i couldn't get any teaching in at allㅠㅜ

I have been getting Elder Roberson to finish pass off this week, Sadly it has taken this long to get it done but hey, we are almost there. I have to get him ready because of transfers....

I will talk about that later.^^

We have been trying to meet with all of our investigators this week but it just was not a "nice to me" week. We were able to meet with just one of our investigatorsㅜㅜ Its ok though because we Love him so that was good. It is Brother Kim the one who's wife is a member. We called to see if we could visit and drop of a "Family: Proclamation to the world" on Monday but they were not home so we left it on the out side of the apartment. Luckily we were able to visit the next day. They where mad at us because they wanted us to come over sooner so we could have had dinner with them^^ Its alright though we sat around and talked and drank some tea. We have been trying to get him to stop drinking beer but he is still enjoying it... We were glad he didn't have one when were there. while we where there Brother Kim ran into another room and grabbed two boxes one for me and one for elder Roberson. We opened them to find sparkly Korean ties! He gave them to us as a gift! Super awesome guy. He just needs to stop drinking!!!!! He is almost a member, so very very close.


 We got to go to the TEMPLE the week! Its so amazing that we still get to go and enjoy the peace that comes from the temple. As of late is was really necessary. 

On Saturday we had a HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!!! We wanted to dress up but president said "No" for that. Oh well it was still awesome! I cooked cookie brownies and got my ward to bring some snacks while the other ward had games and other things. We had pumpkin carving, musical chairs(yes, to Micheal Jackson's "Thriller", and all other games! Super fun and we got tons of new  investigators there^^


Also this week we met with a Iraqi named Hussein. He told us that he is looking for a place to live with his family and is looking for a job for him and his wife. Also he is trying to get his masters at a collage in Korea. He doesn't speak Korean but he is living here because Iraq is in a terrible state right now, So he came to us for help, we are trying to see if our members can help him at all. We felt so helpless when he asked us to help him. We don't know anything about finding Jobs in Korea. So hopefully our members can help him.


Finally, On Saturday i got my transfer call I AM GOING TO Pyeongtaek-si  Super sick I can't wait!!! Elder Roberson will stay here and greenie break i will go there and do the same. I have 6 hours of church! Because we there is a Korean ward and a military branch!! I can't wait, I going to try really really hard to learn all the members names and speak as much as i possibly can to all the members. I feel like i will die(finish my mission) there. I mean i die on the 2nd of May so we shall see.


But because of the transfer calls i gave my goodbyes to the lovely Gajeong members. They all were shocked it happened so fast. One boy his name is Jae won came up and gave me a really long hug after my talk(goodbye testimony)...really long hug. Half way through the hug i notice he was crying. He dug his face into my coat so that no one could see him crying. I started to tear up. It was a great moment in my life to see that i had been doing something in this area. Im going to miss gajeong a lot.


But that is the letter from your lovely Elder Sanderson 
I love you all! Keep the faith and may the force be with you^^ 

-- Elder Beau J Sanderson