Hi family! How goes
it?
I've got some
interesting things to talk about this week...
We have been talking
machines this week everywhere we go we have been talking to everyone. Through
that we picked up a new investigator! His name is Jurl or jewel one
or the other. He spoke to us in English, however he is Korean. He lived in
America for two years and really wanted to talk with us we introduced ourselves
and kept on walking, but after 2 minutes we randomly met again, and he offered
to buy us coffee...we told him we didn't drink coffee, so he said to
order something else. He paid for us and we had an hour long chat about him and
about us and then it went into the Book of Mormon and eventually prophets. Half
way through he wanted to test me on my Korean and told me to talk about
prophets in Korean...I was thrilled! I had Elder Roberson say all that he knew and then I took over and, and it felt good. After words he was kind of shocked
that I knew so much Korean. Not too concerned about prophets but he was
intrigued. That was really cool we hope to meet with him again soon.
I have had some chance
to enjoy some good ol American food lately; we have had some return missionaries come live with one of their aunts who live in my ward so
they were happy to give us some good America food. I enjoyed it a
lot.
Then this week we had
a long meeting for trainers and Greene's, it was a good training given by our Pres.
and our APs I enjoyed a nice up-boost for trainers. Sometimes you really need it.
Then on Saturday
we had a game night for our ward and another ward. We and the Sisters put
it on with the help of the ward and a bunch of other missionaries, it turned out awesome. We had a bunch of mini games in the church and everyone was
running around to get the most points for the games. It was so much fun! I was
in charge of a game where you put a stocking that has a baseball it on your
head and then swing your head and try to hit a stack of cups and knock them
down. It was fun and the members loved it a lot!
On Saturday night
we got TRANSFER CALLS!!!!! I’m staying in my area and my lil boy
is leaving me!!!! NOOOOOO! It’s ok though, he needs to leave the
nest. Hehe. I’m just glad that I’m staying, I love
this ward it’s awesome. I will be getting a comp again so that should
be fun.
OH OH OH also on the
12 (in America) I will be calling home around 5 o'clock so be ready Mother and
if the family wants to do a conference call I will allow it!!
But yeah that's it! I can’t
wait to talk to you all!! It’s going to be a blast
I love you all! Keep
the faith!
And may the force be
with you.

