Honestly the
subject line has nothing to do with my life. It’s just funny!
Well hello family!!
Sorry I didn't get this email to you sooner we have been busy and so had to
push email sorry.
This week has
been...just crazy!
I have a bouncing baby
boy! And man is he a hand full! He is fun. His name is Elder Roberson, and he
is a 20 year old Army brat. The members get a kick out of calling him greenie and
I just love watching him try to push forward. He is fluent
in English and Japanese, both of those things do not
help him here. Except for this past Friday we had a conference with Bishop
Davies and elder Yamashita of the 70. Man that was nuts! I’m trying to get him
to stop speaking Japanese and English, but for
some weird reason all of these opportunities for him to
ovoid Korean and speak English or Japanese show up. I can’t
blame him for being excited to talk to people but it feels like he refuses to
speak Korean...hmmmm, we shall see. Oh yeah he is also part Japanese
and his family has passed down the traditions and things like that. He is very
traditional in Japanese way so its kinda annoying
when Korean and Japanese culture get involved, Oh well
he will learn^^ I sang in the singles coir this Sunday! it
was fun even though I was bad at it^^ This week was stake conference and our
ward provided a lunch just for our ward, so while we were eating we
got pulled out our ward luncheon to go to
another luncheon with the young single adults , needless to
say we got fed and I’m not complaining^^
Also we had planned on
a lot of investigators coming to stake conference sadly the day
before no one decided to answer their multiple phone calls
or texts. We traveled one hour to pick up an investigator and sadly he dropped
us right at the door step. I just didn't know what to do... I've got a greenie
and I’m trying to be an example but it’s hard now! This is the time I need to
step up. It is making things pretty stressful for me. But hey I’m still here. Nothing’s
going to keep me down.
Please pray for my
Companion I know how he feels, I've been there and done that. But he defiantly is
his own type of person. If he can feel the strength of your prayers
he will continue to push forward!!
I love you all; please
stay true to living the commandments of our Lord Heavenly Father. Teach your
children these things, So that they can one day be in the same place I am. I
pray that the Lord sees fit to let me bless others.
Please don’t forget
this!
Keep the faith
And may the force be
with you.
