Friday, February 8, 2013

This calls for a delicate blend of psychology and extreme violence


Well family sorry but this week is going to be a short one I don't have too much time!

Things are going well with our investigators we might have to put one back in God’s hands. *sigh* I hope not but we will see.
This past week we have done a lot of member visit "heart attacking" and making sure our investigators are keep commitments! They are stubborn it’s no fun. Well I can be stubborn back!
Oh one of our investigators (new) his name is 임락현 (IM NACK HEYON) hard name but he came the first week, he liked it and a lot of the youth fellowshipped him really well. He is 20 and one handsome devil! So it wasn’t hard for the girls to fellowship haha. But yeah... sorry not too much this week. We keep on trekking. I know that this work is true even though it’s freaking hard, but if it was easy then it wouldn't be true because the devil wouldn't be trying to stop it. Haha, take that logic! Also by my own personal revelation I know this is true through the Book of Mormon I know this to be true. Sometimes I doubt but I have the Lord and he has me we are in this together whether like it or not haha. But I always seek to have him with me. I always, always beg for guidance and help. But boy do I know this work is hard. But this is the hardest thing I love to do! I will die with the truth and I will make sure that I give everyone that chance. I love this work, I love the lord.
I love you all keep working hard
Keep the faith
And may the force be with you.
 Elder Beau Sanderson