![]() |
| Food is Ja Jang Meong |
Hello
family!
How goes it?
Seems like crazy happenings are going down with the family! I only hear
things from Dad, Mom, Randi, and Trina..........Tana and
Ricqui.....WHY!!????
Any way this week has
be a productive one...whooo!
So let’s start with
some fun things!
Our investigator 이정민 (ee jeong meen) he is
a high school student, and is really interested in learning!
You should have seen
him when we taught about the plan of salvation; his face was so bright and had
a big smile!! Ah so cool. But sadly he didn’t come to church...looks like we
got to kick him in gear. Next we have the two youngsters that are in awkward love
with each other, they don't agree to baptism yet...yet. But they
are good kids we hope to get them there! We lost
our awkward older man investigator, he was just in for English, and
then when he got into the religion his mother said "NO" she is a preacher
at a catholic church. So...yeah. Then also this week we met with someone we
called from the former investigators sheets and turns out he is a
member, he just goes to another ward. Haha, so we met at his house and he has a
cute family, a wife who is non-member and three really crazy go-nuts children.
So between bites of meat, I was being attacked at all fronts! So most of the
dinner was me wrestling crazy children, while my Comp did the talking. I
thought it was a nice visit. We shared a message and then we left it was a good
times happening week. Even though we lost the investigator, we are still in
high spirits and working hard!!! Yes!!! I actually love this Companion he is
the freaking bomb! We work hard pray hard and play hard! So good.
Anyway I thought you would like to know that! Hahaha.
Well that was our
week, whoooo! I hope all of you have a wonderful fantastic week!
I know I will!
Anyways I love you all
Keep the faith
And may the force be
with you!!
![]() |
| I found the Beatles! |
![]() |
| My Comp and I |







