Sunday, February 24, 2013

Honey Badger Don't Care

Elder Nye, Me, Sister Reidhead, and Elder Luker


HAHA! Good Marrow Family^^
Sorry it has taken me a whole DAY, to write. This past week was the solar New Year in Korea! It’s a three day long holiday (one day to travel to your home town, next day to party, and the next day to travel home). So all of the places we could email where closed ㅠㅠ so now I am writing! Because this week was a holiday on Sunday, Church was moved from 10 in the morning to 7 at night. Late church is awesome! Actually church is awesome! This past week has been crazy, my comp is having trouble with investigator and is having to let another investigator go to another group of missionaries, but at the end of the tunnel we have our investigator, Nick! He is good and has committed to if he knows that this church is true he will get baptized. WHOO! I have high hopes for him^^.  Also this week we had a big ol conference for the celebration of the New Year. All of the Seoul missionaries where there, and we met a brother by the name of P.J. Rogers who was there.  He has been living in Korea for 20 years with his family! So cool. He speaks Korean fluently and all of his kids (10 and under) speak it too. He was a missionary back in the day and now he is branch president in the military branch. He was funny and really really helpful he taught us how to make better relationships with the Korean people and also how to improve our language he is an awesome man. I was a lucky elder to be able to listen to him. Sadly I feel the work in this area getting slower. (NOT A GOOD THING) I don't want it to be slow I want to have sleepless nights because I don’t have enough time in the day to help investigators.  So with that I am hoping to push forward on our investigators, making sure we are always there to help^^ but as of that sadly not a lot this week...lame. Thank you all for writing me! I was very happy to open my email and see letters and pictures. I love them. And I love you all!!!
Keep up the hard work and remember to never forget the Lord in your daily routine. Because he never forgets you!!! (Moses 1: 35)
I love you all, keep the faith
And may the force be with you. 
 - Elder Beau J Sanderson

Fun Times with MTC People