Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Are you saying "Ni" to that old woman?



Hello Family!
Sorry it took me so long to write we had a busy day!
A lot of crazy stuff has happened this week! Lots of meetings with members with us and our ward, English class and ward soccer put together in just one week! SO awesome! 
Also we have basically lost all of our investigators.  We didn't really have any progressing ones, so all of the other investigators just don't like us anymore. Haha oh well we are working on it. 
Let’s see this week it seems like all the good stuff happened on the weekend. Our Myanmar investigator took us to a transitional Myanmar restaurant. It was SUPER GOOOD!!! It was funny we had a funny experiences with the restaurant there. Our investigator pho-pho took us there and as soon as we entered into the place I felt like a gringo walking into a Mexican bandit's bar. One foot in the place and it went dead quiet and everyone was staring at us. It was super weird at first. but then they started to warm up to us and we talked with them and they fed us delicious food and played Myanmar music it was really fun and just amazing one of a kind experience! 
Then on Sunday our bishop invited us to his house for dinner. Some other single adults were there and we all talked to each other and to the bishop but half way through the older people where talking to each other, and Elder Greer and I ended up playing with the bishop’s 3 year old son. It was great we had good food and we spent most of our energy playing around with the kid. It was fun and afterwards I gave a lesson about families I showed them my picture book with the family in it, and then shared a quick message about families. I thought I did good, at least hoped I did well. 

And now for the crazy part... I'M BEING TRANSFERRED AGAIN!!!!! I’m moving and the other thing I’m going to be senior companion to a Korean! AAAAHHH crazy! It’s going to be crazy! I’ll let you know next week what’s happening.
I love you all 
Keep the faith 
And may the force be with you.