Anyong
ha say oh! Family and friends
How tricks?
Sounds likes things
are super eventful right now! Crazy thing are happening!
I’m an Uncle AGAIN!!!!
Whoooooo! Awwww shucks I miss all the lil buggers.
Things are going good
here. Last week we got a new zone leader Elder Porter, turns out he is from St.
George and went to the same high school as me. Wow!
Also last week on
P-day, our bishop told us to go get some expensive dinner and that he would by
it. Needless to say we didn’t put up too much of a fight. I’m sure they fed us
half a cow! We ate it right off the bone. Crazy! Also on P-day we went to our
Zone leader’s area and met in their church. Eventually half of the Seoul
mission was there just having a party! A lot of people were there, along with a
few that I knew. We had a Ping Pong contest Americans vs. Koreans and
guess who lost...Americans, BUT I made into the final round. It was me verses a
Korean. In star craft we call that insta-death! And that’s what happened I’m
not sure how I made it into the finals, but I got second place out of
everybody. Crazy huh? I’m not even that good. Haha.
Let’s see what else… Our English class
is going swell, we have 3-4 people show up every week. Elder Willoughby and I
are trying to get more to come. Also this week we have been visiting our only
investigator, Mr. Kim. Funny guy, I love him to bits. We always go into his
shop and say "hi" and then eventually it leads to gospel things. By
what he has been telling us, I can feel that he is ready, but
he doesn't know quite yet. So I and Elder Willoughby will keep
teaching him and inviting him. I hope I get to see him join the one true
church.
It’s hard finding new
people to teach, when there is over 1000 different churches in Seoul alone,
and every one of them does not like our church. I can see now, how tough it was
for Joseph Smith when he went about looking for the true church. He had to go
through some intense study (probably more than I have done) and then eventually
found his answer through prayer. If that’s how everyone has to find this
church, I guess that’s why I am here! So they have a better time battling the
way to this gospel. But it’s hard finding those that
are prepared. Just never stop trying I guess.
Anyways! Everything is
going great in little ol' Korea, still getting used to the language.
Congratulations!
Ricqui! YAAAAAHHHH!
Love
Elder Beau J Sanderson