Here in the MTC time is weird. Sometimes it goes fast
but then it goes super slow, so a lot of times I actually have no idea when I'm
leaving ha ha.
All I know is on Thursday we get our TRAVEL PLANS!!!
Wooooooo! That means I can figure out when to call you in between flights, so
everyone be in the same room at the same time so I can talk with you all!
Sam came into the MTC after me and he left today *sniff*,
that's so fair!
Just kidding I do already miss him I was able to see him and
talk with him and got a few good pictures with him. I know he is going to
be an excellent missionary he has a knowledge of the language and a love for
the German people. He is going to be awesome.
So yesterday I had my first experience with Kim chi...YUCK!
I love it sooooooo much.
It’s actually not that bad just my mouth has never ever ever
ever had that tastes in my mouth, so it was a new experience.
Now that we have 9 elder Koreans living with us they have
split them up in our rooms, we have two in our room, an elder Cho and Elder
Jeong. They are awesome they are always asking me questions in Korean, and
I just look at them like a cow looks at
an on coming train. They are really
patient and try to help me understand.
One night elder Cho was going to take a shower and he needed
shower sandals so I said he could borrow mine, he put his little feet into my
flip flops, looked up at me, gave me a little Korean grin and said " like
a bear" in English and walked off. I thought that was the funniest thing
because the other day everyone in my district said I reminded them of Baloo
from jungle book. So I am trying to get the name elder Baloo to stick.
I love hearing about what’s going on with the family,
sometimes I miss being there, but I would never leave my mission for it. If you just keep sending me updates on what’s
going down with the family and my nephews and nieces, then I will be fine.
Oh by the way Randi you
need to name your boy after me :p
I'm sorry I'm such a terrible writer I’ll try to write more.
I love you all
Alma 26:27
--
Elder Beau J Sanderson
--
Elder Beau J Sanderson
