Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It has begun!!!


Well the travel plans are here and we are packing our bags and doing most of our laundry today.
Just some travel updates: 
  • We leave here at around 5 in the morning,
  •  Then our flight to L.A. leaves around 8am, 
  • Then we have a three hour wait in L.A. We arrive in L.A. at 9ish something so I will start calling people when we get past security and other things. 
  • Then after three hours, we leave for Korea!!!!!!( 17 hour flight *whoot*).

    Mom have your phone on you. Dad be close to Mom. If you wont be close to Mom email me your phone number. Randi, Tana, Trina, Ricqui send me your phone numbers via Email so I can call you all if you are not by Mom. I will try to call you all if I can. I'm also going to try to pass out some cards to people and see if I can start doing my work at the airports. I made a goal to trying and pass out one English Book of Mormon and one Korean Book of Mormon.
OK now regarding some letters I have recieved by my loving family.
Auntie Ranelle, thank you so much for that package, it was really awesome! I have been longing for some real fish in this place. And the candy is really cool, I'm saving the candy for the long plane rides.Thank you so much!


Randi
I have a lot of favorite words in Korean, but there are two that I use a lot:
1. 금판 (pronounced like  Keum Pahn) it means Gold Plates.
2. 빈기든길 (pronounced like Binky Doonger) it means Pillar of light.
So when we call ourselves Elders we say it at the end. So my name is Sanderson 장로 (pronounced Chang no) Elder. Right now my favorite Hymn is "Dear to the heart of the Shepard" it sounds so cool when we sing it in Korean. And no I have not seen Elder Hollands missionary video "yet" I hope I see it soon.


Mom & Dad thank you so much for your support and letters. I know I could never ever ever be here without you. I love you both so much.
You are the Best.

Oh just to make sure nothing gets lost, if your going to send me a letter or package send it today or tomorrow. I don't think they will forward it to Korea. They don't froward "dear elders" that I know of.
Thank you.

I love you all 사랑함니다 (pronounced Sah Rang hahm knee da) means I love you.
I will email my new address when i get to Korea.
I also put it somewhere on my facebook before I left.
I cant wait to talk to you all.
Love
Elder Beau Sanderson