Sunday, January 6, 2013

Stop! This is getting too silly!



 Hello Y’all!
It was nice talking to the family this last week I enjoyed every single second!
Thanks Trina for sending the Birthday/ Christmas package I have been craving those very things surprisingly, and yes I received the hot wheels cars and I don't think I have been more excited in my life to play with them!!!

Well let’s see… this week we had the Huge Christmas conference, with all the missionaries there...It was awesome, a lot of funny skits and crazy go happenings. I’ll have to find a way to send them to you! We had to do a skit where we got random things and had to reenact a scripture with them. We had King Noah and Abinidi, Super funny!
Then the next day was Christmas!!! Yaaaa! We went ice skating and planned on caroling but that didn't happen so we went to a meat buffet instead! Good trade off right? The next day was P-day so we went Christmas Shopping, I got a nice cheap watch and I’m planning on getting a suit maybe today! Then we hung out with a bunch of other missionaries and had fun times! My companion and I decided we are going to be the best Ping-Pong players in the mission. So on P-days we are going to practice as well as work as a team! We want to be the best doubles players! Oh also we had ward Christmas party, SOOOOOO much fun our ward is awesome and just love to work together. We did a skit and it was pretty good I thought, and then right after I got to play Santa...yeah need to work on that a bit more. I’ll try and send them to you all!
Also this week has been a slow one for working with investigators; no one wanted to meet around this time, so we did a lot of jun doh ing, in the cold...cold. Its ok we have met a few people we plan on meeting with! It’s going to be better from here on out. Also this last Sunday It SNOWED (again) so my companion and I woke up and went to church early so we could shovel all the snow before the members arrived, We almost had it all shovel before people started to arrive, It felt really good. Then after we almost finished I noticed an older gentleman shoveling snow in front of his house be the church, so I grabbed my companion and we jumped over there to help him out, so the day started off pretty good I thought. Then We had a meeting with all the missionaries in our Zone, we are planning on making a mini MTC experience for those who are coming close to the Missionary age! It’s going to be Wizard! It will take place in a couple of weeks; hopefully no one gets transferred... Hope so.
But yeah that's about it week sadly, its ok the work will pick up. 
Oh the pictures with the hearts on the Door we do that to members to show we care about them. It’s called "Heart Attacking"
I love you all
Keep the Faith
And may the force be with you